Jesús joined Davis Torres Financial Group in February 2020. As a professional his career experience to date includes working at a Big Four accounting firm, as well as an Auditor at firms located in Washington DC and Pittsburgh, PA. He provided services such as financial statement audits and single audits to a wide-ranging client base, including the not-for-profit sectors, healthcare, higher education, banking, and manufacturing and distribution.
Jesús was raised in San Juan, PR and a graduate of Penn State University majoring in Accounting with a minor in Business Law, and a concentration in Finance.
Jesús is the former treasurer of the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and a current board member for the Penn State University Greater Allegheny campus. He is the founder of the Celebrity/Charity Basketball Event with a purpose of raising funds for scholarships given to Hispanic students.
Jesús resides in North Huntingdon with his wife, Elizabeth and their 2 daughters.
Education / Certifications
- SIE, Series 7 and Series 66
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- QuickBooks Certified, National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB)
- B.S. in Accounting, Minor in Business Law, Concentration in Finance, Pennsylvania State University